• Year 2012 City of Beverly Hills Design Award del Design Review Commission of the City of Beverly Hills.
• Aon Build America Award, for the Construction Management Renovation of the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History.
• The Texas Associated General contractors and the Texas Associated Builder‟s and Contractors (TEXO) selected the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History as “Best in Class”.
• Jeju “Casa del Agua” wins the award for Best Hotel Construction & Design of the Americas Property Awards 2010, in Association with Bloomberg Television & The New York Times.
|• Silver Medal for the project “Fort Worth Museum of Science and History” in the XI Biennial of Mexican Architecture by the Federation of Architecture Institutes of Mexico.|
• Award to “Project of the year 2010″. Obras Magazine. Mexico for the Project “Postgraduate Building, Faculty of Economics, UNAM”2009
• 1st Congruency in Accesibility. Premio Obras Cemex XVIII
2009 to the Labyrinth Museum.
• 2nd Institutional Design Building. Premio Obras Cemex XVIII 2009 to the Labyrinth Museum.
• Benjamin Moore HUE Lifetime Achievement Award, USA.
• Institute Honor Award for Interior Architecture, by AIA, to the Hotel Boutique La Purificadora.